Immunocore maintains a strong track record of publishing research in top-ranking peer-reviewed journals.
A selection of our articles is listed below.
- Oates J. et al. ImmTACs for targeted cancer therapy: Why, what, how, and which (2015) Mol Immunol. PubMed
- Bossi G. et al. ImmTAC-redirected tumour cell killing induces and potentiates antigen cross-presentation by dendritic cells. (2014) Cancer Immunol Immunother. 63(5):437-48. PubMed
- McCormack E. et al. Bi-specific TCR-anti CD3 redirected T-cell targeting of NY-ESO-1- and LAGE-1-positive tumors. (2013) Cancer Immunol Immunother 62(4):773-85. PubMed
- Oates J. and Jakobsen B.K. ImmTACs: Novel bi-specific agents for targeted cancer therapy. (2013) Oncoimmunology 2(2):1-2. PubMed
- Liddy N. et al. Monoclonal TCR-redirected tumor cell killing. (2012) Nat Med 18(6):980-7. PubMed
- Yang H. et al. Elimination of latently HIV-infected cells from antiretroviral therapy-suppressed subjects by engineered immune mobilising T cell receptors. (2016) Molecular Therapy, 6 June: doi: 10.1038/mt.2016.114. Pubmed
- Liddy N. et al. Production of a soluble disulfide bond-linked TCR in the cytoplasm of Escherichia coli trxB gor mutants. (2010) Mol Biotechnol 45(2):140-9. PubMed
- Dunn S.M. et al. Directed evolution of human T cell receptor CDR2 residues by phage display dramatically enhances affinity for cognate peptide-MHC without increasing apparent cross-reactivity. (2006) Protein Sci 15(4):710-21. PubMed
- Li Y. et al. Directed evolution of human T-cell receptors with picomolar affinities by phage display. (2005) Nat Biotechnol 23(3):349-54. PubMed
- Ashfield R. and Jakobsen B.K. Making high-affinity T-cell receptors: a new class of targeted therapeutics. (2006) IDrugs 9(8):554-9. PubMed
- Boulter J.M. and Jakobsen B.K. Stable, soluble, high-affinity, engineered T cell receptors: novel antibody-like proteins for specific targeting of peptide antigens. (2005) Clin Exp Immunol 142(3):454-60. PubMed
- Boulter J.M. et al. Stable, soluble T-cell receptor molecules for crystallization and therapeutics. (2003) Protein Eng 16(9):707-11. PubMed
- Sami M. et al. Crystal structures of high affinity human T-cell receptors bound to peptide major histocompatibility complex reveal native diagonal binding geometry. (2007) Protein Eng Des Sel 20(8):397-403. PubMed
- Raman, M. C. et al. Direct molecular mimicry enables off-target cardiovascular toxicity by an enhanced affinity TCR designed for cancer immunotherapy. (2016) Sci Rep 6: 18851. Pubmed
- Cameron B.J. et al. Identification of a Titin-derived HLA-A1-presented peptide as a cross-reactive target for engineered MAGE A3-directed T cells. (2013) Sci Trans Med Aug 7;5(197):197ra103. PubMed
- Hickman, E. S. et al. Antigen Selection for Enhanced Affinity T-Cell Receptor-Based Cancer Therapies. (2016) J Biomol Screen. doi: 10.1177/1087057116637837. Pubmed
- Bossi G. et al. Examining the presentation of tumor-associated antigens on peptide-pulsed T2 cells. (2013) Oncoimmunology. Nov 1;2(11):e26840. PubMed
- Purbhoo M.A. et al. Quantifying and imaging NY-ESO-1/LAGE-1-derived epitopes on tumor cells using high affinity T cell receptors. (2006) J Immunol 176(12):7308-16. PubMed
- Lissin N. et al. High-Affinity Monoclonal T-cell receptor (mTCR) Fusions in Fusion Protein Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals: Applications and Challenges. (2013). Stefan R. Schmidt (Editor). John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. ISBN: 978-0-470-64627-4.
- Hassan N.J. and Oates J. The T Cell Promise. (2013) European Biopharmaceutical Review (Summer 2013). PDF
- Aleksic M. et al. Different affinity windows for virus and cancer-specific T-cell receptors: implications for therapeutic strategies. (2012) Eur J Immunol 42(12):3174-9. PubMed